OOMMF documentation is maintained using LaTeX2HTML, and is generally available as
PostScript, HTML and PDF. Included in each OOMMF software distribution are versions of the
documentation current at the time of release.
The 14-Sep-1999 version of the OOMMF User's Guide for release 1.0 is
available as a NIST Interagency Report, NISTIR 6376 (NTIS order number
- OOMMF User's Guide for release 2.0 alpha 0, 29-Sep-2017.
- OOMMF User's Guide for release 1.2 beta 1, 27-Sep-2017.
- OOMMF User's Guide for release 1.1 beta 2, 15-Jan-2004.
- OOMMF User's Guide for release 1.0 beta 3, 24-Feb-2000
(PostScript and HTML only).
- Programming Manual (preliminary) for release 1.2 beta 1, 27-Sep-2017.
Viewgraphs from the following presentations are
available in PDF and zip
or gzip compressed PostScript:
- muMAG Meeting, 7-January-2004, Anaheim CA:
- HMM 2001, 21-May-2001, Ashburn Virginia: OXS: An Extensible Public Domain Solver for
- OOMMF Workshop, 18-August-2000, Gaithersburg MD:
- muMAG Workshop, 6-Jan-1998, San Fransisco CA:
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is an agency of the U.S. Commerce Department.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) /
No Fear Act Policy /
NIST Information Quality Standards /
Environmental Policy Statement
Date created: January 8, 2008 | Last updated: September 29, 2017