A collection of mathematical libraries for numeric computation in C++.
McDonnell Douglas Aerospace, XOX Corp., Shell, Boeing
- Built on success of LAPACK++, SparseLib++, IML++.
- Overall design integrates solution of dense and sparse linear systems
by direct and iterative methods, and eigenvalue problems, in a single
- Allow expression of algorithms at high level which still maintaining
control over performance.
- Based on components of the ANSI/ISO Standard Template Library.
- Initial release (version 0.7) contains elementary vector and matrix