A Web-based repository of test data for the experimental evaluation of
algorithms in numerical linear algebra.
R. Boisvert, K. Remington, R. Pozo, B. Miller, R. Lipman
Boeing, Los Alamos National Lab, University of Tennessee, Oak Ridge National
Laboratory, Rutherford Appleton Labs, DARPA, and others
- Contains about 400 matrices from a wide variety of applications.
- Provides detailed summary data, density maps, spectral portraits.
- Provides a variety of attribute-based and free-text search tools.
- Matrices distributed in new MM format as well as Harwell-Boeing format.
- More than 8,000 visitors have downloaded some 18,000 matrix files
in its first year of operation.