Fortran 77 and Fortran 90 interfaces for OpenGL, a portable API for
interactive 2D and 3D graphics.
Avid Technologies, Silicon Graphics, OpenGL Architecture Review Board
- Built out of need for interactive graphics in PHAML.
- OpenGL FORTRAN 77 Binding Proposal originally developed by SGI
was incomplete and not portable.
- f90gl extends the binding to full functionality in Fortran 77,
proposes a complete binding for Fortran 90, and provides a
complete functional reference implementation.
- Usable with Mesa (3D graphics library) and GLUT (OpenGL Utility Toolkit).
- Currently under consideration by the OpenGL Architecture Review Board.