Next: Industrial Interactions
Previous: Technical Talks
- I.M. Beichl and S. Langer,
C Course for Scientists, NIST, May 1995.
- I.M. Beichl, C Programming Course for Scientists, NIST,
- D.W. Lozier, Arithmetic Operations in Level-Index Arithmetic,
Mathematics Department, US Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD,
February 9, March 16, March 30, 1995.
- W.F. Mitchell, Fortran 90 Programming for Fortran 77 Programmers,
Short Course at NIST, October--November, 1995.
- A. Nakassis, Introduction to Visual C++ 4 and the Microsoft
Foundation Class Library; a series of four lectures presented at NIST.
- A. Nakassis, Introduction to Error Correction Codes; a series
of four lectures presented at NIST.
- R. Pozo and K.A. Remington, C++ Programming for Scientists Course,
June and August, 95.
- A. Youssef, Xix lectures on Data Compression,
NIST, February-March 1996.
Generated by firstname.lastname@example.org on Mon Aug 19 10:08:42 EDT 1996