Previous: Technical Reports
- B.K. Alpert, High-Order Quadratures for Integral Operators with
Singular Kernels, Journal of Computational and Applied
Mathematics, to appear.
- B.K. Alpert, Accurate Discretization of Integral Operators, NISTIR
for Materials Science Workshop held August, 1994, to appear.
- D.M. Anderson, M.G. Worster and S.H. Davis, The case for a dynamic
contact angle in containerless solidification, J. Crystal Growth,
- D.M. Anderson and M.G. Worster, Weakly-nonlinear analysis of convection
in a mushy layer during the solidification of binary alloys,
J. Fluid Mech., submitted.
- F.Sullivan and I.M. Beichl
Applying Computational Geometry: Robustness vs. Efficiency,
NIST SP 837, Proceedings of a Symposium for NIST's 90th
- P. J. Grother, G. T. Candela, and J. L. Blue, Fast Implementations of
Nearest Neighbor Classifiers, submitted to IEEE Trans. Pattern
Analysis and Machine Intelligence, February, 1995.
- P.T. Boggs, P.D. Domich, J.E. Rogers, An Interior-Point Method
for General Large Scale Quadratic Programming Problems, Annals
of Operations Research special volume on Interior Point Methods
for Mathematical Programming, to appear.
- R.F. Boisvert, S. Browne, J. Dongarra and E. Grosse, Digital Software
and Data Repositories for Support of Scientific Computing,
Proceedings of Digital Libraries 95, to appear.
- F.Y. Hunt, On Approximating the Invariant Measures of Randomly
Perturbed Dissipative Maps Journal of Mathematical Analysis
and Applications, accepted for publication
- F.Y. Hunt, J.F. Douglas, J. Bernal, Probabilistic Computation
of Poiseuille Flow Velocity Fields, Journal of Mathematical
Physics to appear
- F.Y. Hunt, Existence Approximation and Convergence of Invariant
Measures of Randomly Perturbed Maps, Proceedings of an
International Conference on Differential Equations and
Applications to Biology and Industry, accepted for publication
- J. Gary and M. Hamstad, On the Far-field Structure of Waves
Generated by a Pencil Lead Break on a Thin Plate, to appear
in Jour. Acoustic Emission, 1995.
- J. Bechhoefer and S.A. Langer,
Stabilizing effect of elasticity is not enough to resolve
discrepancies in observations concerning a moving
nematic-isotropic interface, to appear in Physical Review E.
- A. C. Skeldon, G.B. McFadden, M. D. Impey, D. S. Riley,
K. A. Cliff, A. A. Wheeler, and Steven H. Davis, On long-wave
morphological instabilities in directional solidification,
to appear in IMA J. Appl. Math.
- D. Josell, S. R. Coriell, and G.B. McFadden,
Evaluating the zero creep conditions for
thin film and multilayer thin film specimens, submitted
to Acta Metall. et Mater.
- A. A. Wheeler, G.B. McFadden, and W. J. Boettinger,
Phase-Field model of a eutectic alloy,
submitted to Proceedings of the Royal Society of
London, Series A.
- A. A. Wheeler and G.B. McFadden,
A -vector formulation of anisotropic
phase-field models: 3-D asymptotics,
submitted to European Journal of Applied Mathematics.
- R. B. Hoyle, G.B. McFadden, and Steven H. Davis,
Pattern selection with anisotropy
during directional solidification, submitted to
Proceedings of the Royal Society of London, Series A.
- R. F. Sekerka, S. R. Coriell, and G.B. McFadden, Stagnant film
model of the effect of natural convection on the dendrite operating
state, submitted to J. Crystal Growth.
- B.R. Miller,
Artificial satellite theory: analytical solutions at the critical inclination,
to be submitted to Celestial Mechanics.
- W.F. Mitchell, Review of PLTMG: A Software Package for Solving
Elliptic Partial Differential Equations, User's Guide 7.0'',
Mathematics of Computation, to appear.
- J.E. Devaney, R. Lipman, M. Lo, W.F. Mitchell, M. Edwards,
J. Turner, C.W. Clark, The National Institute of Standards
and Technology (NIST) Parallel Applications Development
Environment (PADE) User's Manual.
- W.F. Mitchell, MGGHAT User's Guide Version 1.1,
available in hypertext form at
- A. A. Chernov, S.R. Coriell, and B.T. Murray, Kinetic Self-Stabilization
of a Stepped Interface: Growth into a Supercooled Melt, Journal of
Crystal Growth, to appear.
- B.T. Murray, A.A. Wheeler, and M. E. Glicksman, Simulations of Experimentally
Observed Dendritic Growth Behavior using a Phase-Field Model,
Journal of Crystal Growth, to appear.
- J.A. Warren and B.T. Murray, Ostwald Ripening and Coalescence of a Binary
Alloy in Two Dimensions using a Phase-Field Model, Phys Rev E,
- S.R. Coriell, B.T. Murray, A. A. Chernov and G.B. McFadden, Effects of Shear
Flow and Anisotropic Kinetics on the Morphological Stability of a Binary
Alloy, Met Trans, submitted.
Why Broyden's nonsymmetric method terminates on linear equations,
SIAM Journal on Optimization,
- B.W. Rust and F.J. Crosby, Global Temperatures, Gaia, and Fossil
Fuel Production, Global Change Biology, to be submitted.
- B.V. Saunders, A Boundary Conforming Grid Generation System for
Interface Tracking, Computers and Mathematics With Applications,
Previous: Technical Reports