Next: Publications in Process
Previous: Publications in Print
- N.A. Brilliant, B.K. Alpert, and M. Young, Video Microscopy Applied
to Optical Fiber Geometry Measurements, NIST TN 1369, November, 1994.
- I.M. Beichl, J. Bernal, C. Witzgall, and F.Sullivan,
Submissions to a Planned Encyclopedia of Operations Research on
Computational Geometry and the Voronoi Diagram Construct., NISTIR 5349,
- J. Bernal, The Growth Surface for the Slopes at the Boundary of a
Polygon, NISTIR 5344, February 1994
- J. Bernal, Inserting Line Segments into Triangulations and
Tetrahedralizations, NISTIR 5596, March 1995
- M. D. Garris, J. L. Blue, G. T. Candela, D. L. Dimmick, J. Geist,
P. J. Grother, S. A. Janet, and C. L. Wilson,
NIST Form-Based Handprint Recognition System. NIST Internal Report
5469, July 1994.
- R.J. Braun, B.T. Murray, W.J. Boettinger and G.B. McFadden,
Lubrication Theory for the Reactive Spreading of a Thin Drop,
NISTIR 94-5557, submitted to Physics of Fluids.
- J.T. Fong and S.J. Treado, Finite Element Analysis of Advanced
Technology Laboratories (ATL) Isolation Slab Conditioning System,
NISTIR 94-5528, November 1994.
- D.W. Lozier, Software Needs in Special Functions, NISTIR 5490,
- M.A. Anuta, D.W. Lozier, and P.R. Turner, The MasPar MP-1 as a
Computer Arithmetic Laboratory, NISTIR 5569, January, 1995.
- B.R. Miller, An expression formatter for Macsyma, NISTIR 95-xxxx
(to be printed)
- V. Eijkhout, R. Pozo, Basic Concepts for Distributed Sparse
Linear Algebra Operations: LAPACK Working Note 77, University of Tennessee
TR CS-94-240, 1994.
- J.E. Rogers, P.T. Boggs, P.D. Domich,
A Predictor-Corrector-O3D formulation for Quadratic Programming,
NISTIR 5020, October 1994.
- B.W. Rust and F.J. Crosby, Modulation of Fossil Fuel Production by
Global Temperature Variations, II., NISTIR 5332, January 1994.
- B.V. Saunders, A Boundary Conforming Grid Generation System For
Interface Tracking, NISTIR 5352, February 1994.