Next: List of Staff
Up: Staff Activity Data
- J.L. Blue, Acting Division Chief of ACMD, September 1994 through March
- P.T. Boggs, Analyst, NIST Program Office, September 1994 through September
- R.F. Boisvert, Acting Division Chief of ACMD, April 1995 through September
- R.J. Braun, Member of Ph.D. Student's Committee, Department of Mechanical
Engineering, SUNY Binghamton (Advisor: Prof. T. Singler).
- J.T. Fong, lead consultant to NIST Capital Improvement Facility Project
(CIFP) Program Office on Mathematical Analysis and Finite Element
Modeling of Precision-based Temperature-Isolation and Vibration-Isolation
Modules in a new NIST facility named the Advanced Technology Laboratories
- F.Y. Hunt, Chair session on Population Biology, Gordon Research
Conference on Biomathematics and Theoretical Biology
- W.F. Mitchell, ACMD Colloquium Series chairman.