Previous: Software Released
- P.T. Boggs, P.D. Domich, J.E. Rogers, O3D, a solver for
general large scale quadratic programming problems.
- R.F. Boisvert and J. Carey, VHFFT, a vectorized 4th order
accurate fast Poisson solver in two and three dimensions.
- R.F. Boisvert, Fortran routines for 2D and 3D tensor product B-spline
interpolation, to appear in SLATEC 5.0.
- S.A. Langer, A. Roosen, W.C. Carter, and E.R. Fuller, OOF,
an object-oriented finite element program for elastic and fracture
analysis of real microstructures.
- S.A. Langer, menu and menu++, easy-to-use routines
for constructing interactive programs, in C and C++.
- D.W. Lozier, NESF, A Hypertext Guide to Algorithms and
Software for the Numerical Evaluation of Special Functions.
- B.R. Miller, Ellipsimp, a package representing properties and identities
of the elliptic integrals and functions.
- W.F. Mitchell, Stopwatch, a Fortran 90 module for measuring the
execution CPU and Wall Clock time of program segments.
- J.E. Devaney, R. Lipman, M. Lo, W.F. Mitchell, M. Edwards,
J. Turner, C.W. Clark, PADE, the NIST Parallel Applications
Development Environment, a tool for developing, maintaining and testing
parallel programs over a heterogeneous network of computers.
- R. Pozo, K.A. Remington, A. Lumsdaine, SparseLib++ v. 2.0,
C++ classes for unstructured sparse matrices.
- B.W. Rust, PERDGR, a subroutine for classical periodogram
analysis of real time-series data, using the real FFT.
- B.W. Rust and D.P. O'Leary, CLASIC, a subroutine for calculating
classical least squares or truncated SVD solutions to ill-conditioned
- B.W. Rust, FERDIT, a subroutine for calculating confidence interval
bounds for regularized solutions to ill-conditioned linear systems.
- B.W. Rust and D.P. O'Leary, BRACLS, a subroutine for computing
confidence interval bounds for non-negatively constrained solutions
to linear systems.