Next: OOMMF and Process ID
Up: Command Line Utilities
Previous: Oxs package management: oxspkg
Oxs regression tests:
The oxsregression runs a test suite for the Oxs solver. For
each test, an instance of
is run and the results are compared against reference results stored
in subdirectories under oommf/app/oxs/regression_tests/.
The oxsregression launch command is:
tclsh oommf.tcl runtests [-autoadd] [-ignoreextra] [-keepfail] [-listtests]
[-loglevel level] [-noexcludes] [-resultsfile stemname] [-showoutput]
[-sigfigs digits] [-threads count] [-timeout seconds]
[-updaterefdata] [-v] [testa testb ...]
- Automatically adds new tests from MIF files found in the examples
- Ignore extra columns, if any, in test results as compared to
reference results. This is useful in developement work when
changes to a MIF file introduce additional data table output.
- Keep results from failed tests. Normally test results are
- List all selected tests and exit without running any tests.
- -loglevel level
- Controls amount of log information written to boxsi.errors
- Some tests suffer from various numerical problems. These are
excluded from testing, unless this option is specified.
- -resultsfile stemname
- Test results are written to temporary files; by default these files
have the stem regression-test-output. If oxsregression
is run simultaneously, perhaps on different machines on a shared
file system, then overwriting of files from one process can
interfere with the processing by another. The -resultsfile
option can be used to cordon off results between simultaneous runs.
- If this switch is not specified, then stdout and stderr
output from boxsi is swallowed by oxsregression.
- -sigfigs digits
- Number of significant (decimal) digits to use in comparing test to
reference results; the default setting is eight.
- -threads count
- Number of threads to run boxsi with. This option is available
for threaded builds only. The default is the default thread count
- -timeout seconds
- Maximum number of seconds to wait for one test to finish; any
individual test that fails to complete within this time span is summarily
terminated. The default time is 150 seconds; use 0 to indicate no timeout.
- For developer use only; this option causes the reference results to
be replaced (overwritten) with new test results.
- Enable verbose output.
- testa testb ...
- Tests to run, with glob-style wildcards (*, ?) accepted. If no tests
are specified then all (non-excluded) tests are selected. Subtest
selection must be quoted with the test to appear as a single
"exch6ngbr 1,7,9". If no subtests are
specified then all subtests are run.
OOMMF Documentation Team
September 28, 2017