Next: Exiting PADE
Up: Example PADE Session
Previous: Running the Application
To run the parallel application using PVMmake
, you create a new PADE data
the development host as the only host, no files to transfer, and the command
being what is required to run the application. Interactive input must be
redirected from a file. The output from the pop-up window can be saved
to a file with the Save button.
- Select New under the File button to delete the current
- Select Add Host... under the Setup button, and
enter the development host name and the command
cd $HOME/pvm3/bin/$PVM_ARCH; manager < manager.input
- Save the new PADE data file and PVMmake
config file with a new name, for
- Create a file called manager.input
containing just an integer, for example, 10.
- Select Run (in PADE window) under the PVMmake button.