Next: Entering Files via
Up: Example PADE Session
Previous: Entering Host Commands
An alternative approach to entering host commands is to use the PADE Graph.
- Click on the Graph button.
- Select Modify under the Hosts button in the
PADE Graph window.
- Click on the circle representing the second host.
- Enter the command
cd <path to your home directory>/pvm3/bin/ARCH; make
in the Host commands:
part of the pop-up window, where ARCH is the PVM architecture name for that
- Click on Apply.
- Repeat for remaining hosts.
- Click on Close in the PADE Graph window.
At this point, you should enter the host commands for
all hosts using either the Setup or Graph approach. Note that
if two hosts have the same architecture and share a common file system, only
one of them needs the compilation commands.