Next: List of Staff
Up: Staff Activity Data
- D.M. Anderson, Research on crystal growth written up in
Science News 149 (June 1, 1996) pp. 340--341.
- I. Beichl, participated in IMA workshop on Women in Mathematical
Sciences Connected to Industry, February 23-25, 1996
- T. J. Burns, Visitor in Residence (invited), Program on Mathematical
Methods in Materials Science, Institute for Mathematics
and its Applications, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, February
26 - March 9, 1996.
- R. Pozo, Visiting Scientist (invited), Electrotechnical Laboratory,
MITI, Tsukuba, Japan, February 12-23, 1996.
- J.T. Fong, Chairman of NIST Finite Element Analysis Software Package
Users' Group which sponsors quarterly meetings to review updates from
software developers and significant NIST applications.
- J.T. Fong, Mathematical Modeling and Analysis Consultant to NIST
Building Environment Division, BFRL, on the use of a finite-element
analysis package named ANSYS for the modeling of the thermal and
vibrational responses of two test modules for a new NIST facility
known as the Advanced Technology Laboratories (ATL).
- J.T. Fong, Research Advisor to Z. Wang, Associate Professor of Mechanical
Engineering, East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai,
who spent a year at NIST (January 1 - December 20, 1995) as a Guest
Researcher in the NIST Applied and Computational Mathematics Division.
- Fern Hunt, Awarded NIST competency funds jointly with BFRL,
Physics, and MEL Laboratories for a proposal entitled,
Advanced Methods and Models for Appearance of Coatings and
- B.R. Miller, Member of Technical Area Panel on Information Technology
for ATP 1995 General Competition.
Generated by firstname.lastname@example.org on Mon Aug 19 10:08:42 EDT 1996